Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Introduction

I figure since this is our main way of getting to know each other for class this term, I ought to post a brief introduction of myself.

My name is Misty Hill. I am 22 years old and in my 3rd term of the MSEd: Information Technology Program. I graduated from WOU in June 2011 with a BS in Early Childhood/Elementary Education. I enjoy spending time with children and watching and helping them to learn and grow. I am the youngest of four children by a long-shot and as a result I am the aunt of eleven children. I've been an aunt since I was six years old and my experiences watching them grow up and teaching them different things played a large role in my wanting to become a teacher.

I currently live in Monmouth, OR and have quite the plethora of pets. My boyfriend and I have ten running aquariums with a total of 26 aquatic animals, two birds, a dog and we have a potbelly pig who lives on a farm for now until we have a larger home. In my spare time I enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, camping, swimming, etc and I enjoy crafty things like sewing and scrap-booking.

I am looking forward to improving my writing skills in this class and getting to know everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment